Sunday, April 15, 2018

Best Career Upgrade for Personal Support Workers & Home Care Aides in US & Canada

Did you know with an hourly fee of $80 to $140, manual osteopathy is the highest paid health profession personal support workers and home care aides can enrol through online or on-campus education as a postgraduate program?

A number of manual osteopaths in Canada and States are personal support workers and home care aides who supplement their income by working as a manual osteopath (osteopathic manual practitioner) on a part time or full time basis, charging clients on average $80 to $140 per hour for osteopathic care they provide for chronic pain management or wellness care.

We offer a diploma program in osteopathic manual practice (D.O.M.P.) that can be taken through online or on-campus. It is 1 year for students without prior health education and 6 months for those who are health professionals.

We are the largest provider of manual osteopathic education worldwide with alumni in 69 countries.

Our alumni are permitted to work in all Canadian provinces and all US States as osteopathic manual practitioners. In Canada our alumni are permitted to join a number of associations which permits them to bill some extended health plan insurers.

Osteopathy is one of the top 25 occupations in demand in Canada (as reported by CIBC). There is zero unemployment in this profession. All manual osteopaths either find employment or open their own private osteopathy clinics.

We are founder of Osteopathy Chronic Pain Clinics (https://www.facebook.com/osteopathypainclinics). With over 166 clinics across the world OCPCC is the largest privately owned chronic pain clinic in the world. All manual osteopaths working in these clinics are our alumni.
To receive our information package including the academic calendar please send an email to admissions@nationalacademyofosteopathy.com. For more information please visit www.nationalacademyofosteopathy.com.

Registered nurse & manual osteopath Candace Terry, RN, DOMP writes about why she chose National Academy of Osteopathy:

After twenty-two years of nursing, I was at a point in my career that I needed a change. I met a Manual Osteopath during a training session for concussion analysis and treatment. I was very interested and started to look up what Manual Osteopathy was and quickly discovered that manual osteopathy coincided with my beliefs of treating a person as a whole.

So I started to look into the different schools that offered manual osteopathy. Finally deciding on NAO (National Academy of Osteopathy) and I am so happy I did. I first selected NAO because it allowed me to do full time courses online. It also had very good reviews from past students, even students that had attended other Manual Osteopathy schools then went to NAO.

When I started, the passion for manual osteopathy Dr. Pourgol conveyed when he was teaching made it feel like he was right in the room with you. His love for Manual Osteopathy made me want to learn more and more. Then when I went to Toronto for the 2 week hands-on, seeing the team in-person made me feel like I was part of a special family. The love I have for my new profession just increased tenfold.

The business classes were above and beyond what I was expecting. There were many times I said “I wish I knew that before” or “Wow. That makes so much sense.” I even caught my husband hanging around when I was watching my classes and saying quietly “Hmm”, “Okay”, and “Yes”.


Thank you.

Candace Terry RN DOMP
Can Save Lives Treatment & Training Centre
www.cansavelives.com
1-855-499-2106

No comments:

Post a Comment