Thursday, July 20, 2017

Business Management & Self Improvement in Osteopathic Education

We offer more than osteopathic education. We graduate successful manual osteopaths because we teach them everything we know about business and self improvement. Here is an email received from one of our students in Toronto.

Hi Dr. Pourgol,
When I signed up to study Osteopathy through online studies I had no idea that I would gain more than Osteopathy knowledge. Ever since I watched the Schultz hour lecture in the Business management module my life has never been the same. I am a single mother of 3 and work in a hectic health setting and now deliberately take time every week to myself to relax and allow my Frontal Cortex to work. This has helped me not only to visualize how I want to pursue my career as a Manual Osteopath after graduation but also helped me put my personal life into perspective.
I will never forget this lecture and appreciate all you do to inspire us to think bigger than our current limitations.
Thanks,
Vez Nkomo 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment