Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Acupuncturist / manual osteopath Jaimy Chua

Acupuncturist / manual osteopath Jaimy Chua from Kitchener (Ontario, Canada) writes about NAO & Dr Pourgol:
My education at NAO has really changed my practice and is a great complement to my already existing skill set as an Acupuncturist. Patients are seeing great results and I am so thankful to have studied at NAO.
What I found most interesting of my education there is the marketing and business classes. I learned quickly going into practice that without these essential skills, I couldn’t help anyone, no matter how great of a practitioner I am. Dr. Pourgol was the catalyst to help change my headspace and really bring my practice to another level. He is forward-thinking, cares for his students and is an inspiring person. In my opinion, just the marketing/business classes alone is worth the tuition.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.Osteopathy in Sydney

    ReplyDelete