Friday, April 14, 2017

So why did I chose osteopathy?

A post from an NAO student:
So why did I chose osteopathy?
Visiting the National Academy of Osteopathy for a treatment was the best decision I ever made. That visit opened my eyes to a bigger and brighter future as I knew this was the perfect opportunity to enliven my mind into such an intriguing field where I knew I was highly motivated to succeed in.
The online videos and interactive classes allowed me put my hands on skills to use and still let me work at my own pace. I was able to get help when I needed it the most and also have the chance learn so much more! This program did not only teach me about osteopathy but also the fundamentals of opening my own business, so I can continue to strive and succeed in my future endeavors.
It is an honor to be taught by such knowledgeable and passionate teachers. Each professor brought such unique expertise and wisdom to share. Every day was filled with new ideas and skills I could use in my dream business. After completing this program, all I can say is positive and warm things about this school. I would definitely recommend every student to look into NAO’s Osteopathy program.
Sukhi Manku
National Academy of Osteopathy Student
Class of September 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment