Friday, April 29, 2016

Manual Osteopathy Union Board Members Elected

The executive board members of the newly founded Canadian Union of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners have been elected today by the manual osteopaths across Canada.

The new CUOMP board members are:
Secretary-Treasurer: Dr Jennifer Confalone-Pottruf, DBM, DO (36% of the votes)
Vice President: Dr Oleg Bagrin, MD, DOMP (41% of the votes)
President: Dr Shahin Pourgol, MBA, DC, DO, PhD (82% of the votes)

CUOMP is the first and only union in Canada dedicated to the profession of manual osteopathy.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to know if someone is osteopath or had studied Osteopathy. I’m currently studying this career and they have me recommend one book called “OSTEOPATHIC TREATMENT OF THE LOW BACK PAIN AND SCIATICA CAUSED BY DISC PROLAPSE”. Before buying it, I would like to hear some opinion.if someone thinks he remembers but is not sure, I refresh his mind with this link: http://medoslibrosalud.com/en/osteopathy/114-osteopathic-treatment-of-the-low-back-pain-and-sciatica-caused-by-disc-prolapse.html
    I HOPE TO BE IN THE RIGHT SITE!
    BEST!

    ReplyDelete