Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Working in a Canadian Hospital



We graduate SUCCESSFUL manual osteopaths! Here is an example: 

Good Afternoon Dr. Pourgol, 

I hope all is well!  I have seen some very exciting news! Congratulations!

Just to update you on how my practice is coming along... I am now 7 months into practicing at an established clinic in Tecumseh, Ontario (suburb of Windsor, ON) alongside 2 chiropractors, a radiologist, a medical doctor, etc.  

I have established a very powerful network of health care professionals whom include multiple physicians, orthopedic surgeons, massage therapists, physiotherapists, etc.  This network has brought along attention from a Canadian Hospital that has recently asked me to discuss the potential of working in the hospital on a part time basis which I would be treating patients as well as the hospital employees!  

I have grossed over $75,000 in the 7 months of practicing and have an average daily patient visit of 20 patients per day while working 6 days per week.  

I have also been asked to work in Plymouth, Michigan in a clinic on a part time basis as well; however, I am unsure of the specifics on how I would be able to practice in the states. Would you be able to give me some advice on that? 

I would love to hear your opinion on everything. Please direct me further with the next steps. 

Thank you for everything, 

SPENCER JEAN, DOMP, CBIS      
Practitioner of Osteopathic Manual Medicine
National Academy of Osteopathy graduate (2015)

"National Academy of Osteopathy teaches in 54 countries. It is the largest provider of manual osteopathic education worldwide. To receive our academic calendar & information package please email us at admissions@nationalacademyofosteopathy.com. Thank you."


No comments:

Post a Comment