Saturday, May 31, 2014

Osteopathy is great for Yoga Practitioners, a patient testimonial

A patient testimonial for manual osteopathic treatments received from National Academy of Osteopathy graduate Melissa Biscardi, DOMP. Melissa has her own private manual osteopathic clinic in Toronto, Canada. 

“Thank you for helping relieve my long standing left-sided sciatica after just two treatments. Initially I thought your touch was so gentle that it couldn’t possibly be effective. But with the adjustments to my spine combined with the acupuncture, I am virtually pain free. This has allowed me to move without pain in my daily activities and in my yoga practice. I really like the fact that you are the studio on a regular basis, since this makes appointments with you very convenient. You are a true asset to Bikram Yoga Yonge.”

Thanks,
Jennifer


1 comment:

  1. This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. Osteopathy in Sydney

    ReplyDelete