Friday, February 21, 2014

NAO Graduate Finds Work Within One Week After Graduation

National Academy of Osteopathy is well known to prepare graduates for the real world. Our business lecture series are legendary.

Here is a testimonial we received from one of our students who started working within a week after graduation.





Dear Dr. Pourgol,

I want to thank you and other faculty members for providing us this great opportunity. 

The education, training, and practice that I gained from National Academy of Osteopathy allowed an easy and smooth progression from my psychology background to manual osteopathy.   

The provided curriculum, faculty, and classmates encouraged me to learn and compete more to become successful. 

Also, your business management lectures and ideas were the best advice and support.  I am pleased to tell all that I am an NAO graduate who has found her career less than a week after graduation.

Nazanin Eshghi Moghaddam, DOMP
NAO class of September 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment