Saturday, January 25, 2014

NAO Student Testimonial; Dr Mahmood Mohseni, MD

Here we have added another testimonial from an NAO student:

Hello Dear Professor Amir Kazemi:

I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your clinical practical Osteopathy classes. I know it's not easy to teach but you managed to keep us all interested and we even had fun! You are an excellent teacher and have inspired me to continue learning with an open and positive mind. I appreciate all your hard work. You've helped build the foundation for improved academic achievement, focus and social interactions. The impact of your help is so significant. I wish I'd had a chance to say a proper thank you in person to you for being such a fantastic teacher.
I also appreciate Dr. Pourgol and Dr. Habibinia for their interesting lectures and Luary for her kindness & cooperation with students.

Thank you again. Best Regards,
Dr. Mahmood Mohseni, MD
National Academy of Osteopathy Class of Feb 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment