Wednesday, January 22, 2014

NAO Graduate Testimonial: Angele Boyle

NAO graduates make us so proud. Here is a testimonial from one of our graduates:

"Good evening Dr. Pourgol. I hope all is well with you these days. I see you are making great strides in the Osteopathic world! Congratulations to you and your support team…………….I have been very busy this past year growing my business, lately being booked weeks in advance. The osteopathy component to my practice is definitely what has stimulated the growth in the past year, almost doubling my income in one year! This has happened without advertising, simply by word of mouth, client referrals! And I can honestly say that working with others and helping them cope or relieve their pain is one of the most rewarding jobs I can imagine having."

Angele Boyle, RMT, DOMP
NAO graduate, class of 2011
Ballantrae Massage Therapy and Osteopathy
Stouffville, Ontario



No comments:

Post a Comment