Monday, August 7, 2017

Kinesiologists Love Osteopathy!

We have many kinesiologists as alumni. Here is a post from kinesiologist Tyler Butt, from Newfoundland:

After learning and practicing techniques at the National Academy of Osteopathy I can with great pride say that this school has provided me with a significant amount of potential to help injured people in the work force.

Dr. Pourgol, along with his amazing staff and professors, presented me with a tremendous amount of knowledge, skills, ideas, and useful business marketing techniques that I will cherish for a lifetime. Dr. Pourgol's lectures regarding Business Management and Clinical Ethics were a lot of information to take in but after watching and learning I can definitely see why this man has become as successful as he is. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment