Saturday, January 21, 2017

Registered nurse writes about NAO

Registered nurse & manual osteopath Candace Terry, RN, DOMP writes about why she chose National Academy of Osteopathy:

After twenty-two years of nursing, I was at a point in my career that I needed a change. I met a Manual Osteopath during a training session for concussion analysis and treatment. I was very interested and started to look up what Manual Osteopathy was and quickly discovered that manual osteopathy coincided with my beliefs of treating a person as a whole.

So I started to look into the different schools that offered manual osteopathy. Finally deciding on NAO (National Academy of Osteopathy) and I am so happy I did. I first selected NAO because it allowed me to do full time courses online. It also had very good reviews from past students, even students that had attended other Manual Osteopathy schools then went to NAO.

When I started, the passion for manual osteopathy Dr. Pourgol conveyed when he was teaching made it feel like he was right in the room with you. His love for Manual Osteopathy made me want to learn more and more. Then when I went to Toronto for the 2 week hands-on, seeing the team in-person made me feel like I was part of a special family. The love I have for my new profession just increased tenfold.

The business classes were above and beyond what I was expecting. There were many times I said “I wish I knew that before” or “Wow. That makes so much sense.” I even caught my husband hanging around when I was watching my classes and saying quietly “Hmm”, “Okay”, and “Yes”.

Thank you.

Candace Terry RN DOMP
Can Save Lives Treatment & Training Centre
www.cansavelives.com
1-855-499-2106

No comments:

Post a Comment