Thursday, January 19, 2017

I Love You All

Happy new year everyone! This has been an amazing year for us!

I am grateful specially to our students and alumni. You are our ambassadors. It is through you that millions of patients have been introduced and benefited from the wonderful & miraculous profession of osteopathy.

You, our students are the reason we have become the number one provider of osteopathic education worldwide, teaching in 68 countries. In many cases you are the first one who introduced osteopathy in your country. And we thank you for this.

Happy new year everyone. My love is always with you and I am always here for you if you need me. My support for you does not finish with your graduation.

I wish you a happy healthy wealthy 2017!

Dr Shawn Pourgol, MBA, DC, DO, PhD
President
National Academy of Osteopathy (Canada)
www.pourgol.com
pourgol@pourgol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment