Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Testimonial from a Yoga Teacher


Testimonial from a Yoga Teacher:
 
Dear Dr.Pourgol,

Greeting to you!
First of All ,My humble gratitude to you and the team for providing me with an informative online course which I was looking forward for as a Yoga therapist. I thought it is equally important for a profession of my kind to be informed on the anatomical aspect of Human Body in a fairly detailed manner, to be able to make a good alternative medicine health professional and therefore chose to join this course
I have thoroughly enjoyed the lectures sessions particularly all of yours and Dr.Habibinia's on Nutrition. They have been very informative and helping my family, students and myself  in maintaining a reasonably good health. 

Wishing you a great day.

Warm regards

Lalitha Viswanath
lalitha77.devaki@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment