Monday, February 24, 2014

NAO Graduate Testimonial from Norway: Wenche Lian



Here is a testimonial from a massage therapist who studied manual osteopathy with National Academy of Osteopathy. She is from Norway. 

Dear NAO:

I want to say thank you for a fantastic course. I have loved every minute of it and now looking forward to doing my Bachelor in osteopathy. I have worked as a massage therapist for 6 years and I love my job but I felt more and more I was missing something in the treatments and I wanted to do more. The NAO ad popped up as I searched the net for courses and I am so grateful it did.

Osteopathy is a fantastic profession, gentle but very effective. It is a perfect match to massage therapy and the two makes the perfect couple. I love my job and look forward to going to work every day. I feel so privileged to be able to do this every day. Being able to help people live pain free lives is so rewarding and a true inspiration every single day.

Dr Pourgol have been such an inspiration and I have learned so much that will absolute make me a better therapist and better in business . Dr Habibinia is a fantastic teacher and I have looked forward to his lectures every day and thanks to Luary who has helped me so much and been so patient. I am looking forward to seeing you all in June so I can thank you all in person. Looking forward to another year with you and become the absolute best I can be Thank you. 

Wenche Lian, DOMP, DIOEB
NAO Class of September 2013
Norway




No comments:

Post a Comment