Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pourgol Family Coat of Arms

Pourgol Family Coat of Arms

Each item in a coat of arms has detailed symbolism attached to it. Here is the short symbolism behind each item in the Pourgol family coat of arms:
1) The two royal falcons represent me “Shahin” as the patriarch of Pourgol family in Canada protecting the family. The name Shahin in Farsi means “royal falcon”.
2) On the shield; on top and bottom and the middle are colors of green, red and white symbolizing Iran; where Pourgol family came from.
3) In the middle of the shield; five maple leave; symbolizing Canada; where Pourgol family resides and the five initial members of Pourgol clan in Canada.
4) My dog Snowy on the shield represents unconditional love. The love I have for all family and people around me.
5) The lion on the shield has two meaning. First is a symbol of Venice, Italy; where I proposed to the love of my life. She is the reason behind all my success. Because of her I am the happiest man alive. Second; it symbolizes my son.
6) The two books symbolize my father’s school, and my school (National Academy of Osteopathy), as well as the love my dad instilled in me for books; which is one of the reasons for my success.
7) The green leave on top symbolizes nature that I love so dearly. It also symbolizes the village of Foshtom, city of Rasht and the province of Gilan that are always so green.
8) The vertebra on top symbolizes chiropractic & Osteopathy. Chiropractic directed me toward a career in health. Osteopathy directed me to share my knowledge with students. Inside the vertebra is the word “Shahin” in Farsi.
9) Dream Big. Take Action; at the bottom is my motto in life. It is what I believe and what has taken me to where I am.
10) The color green, orange, and blue represent trees, sun and sea that I love so much. The color blue also represents National Academy of Osteopathy which allowed me to help my fellow Canadians by creating jobs and providing a better life for so many people while helping thousands of patients decrease their pain.
11) The purple color on the shield symbolizes my best friend Devika; who is the best human being I have ever met. She has taught me a lot about the fine art of tranquility.

Dr Shahin Pourgol
President
National Academy of Osteopathy
http://drpourgol.blogspot.ca/2013/07/pourgol-family-coat-of-arms.html

No comments:

Post a Comment